Selfies & Sneaky Sketches #PortraitaDaySA Day 4 & 5

The long Easter weekend reminded me of a few things. One is is that marshmallow Easter eggs are addictive and do not last long in my home. The second is that, after a frustrating start, I love drawing with pencils again. How could I forget!


I started this #PortraitaDaySA pencil portrait on Saturday and worked a little more into it on Easter Sunday.

Okay, that's kind of cheating, and it doesn't look exactly like me, but the process was fun. So much so that I was just thinking, 'Hey, wouldn't it be cool if #drawnselfie was like a thing?!' Yes, sometimes my inner voice sounds like Cher from Clueless...with hashtagsSo I searched and it is a thing! Yay! Click here to check it out.

On Easter Sunday I was back to my sketchy ways in church (actually I never left them) and drew this lovely lady in a black ball-point pen (my fav).




No comments:

Post a Comment