Fetish on Friday

If I hadn't planned to get off the couch and head out into the night on a Friday the 13th (something I don't usually do because I'm sort of a superstitious girl) I wouldn't have seen and heard Fetish's first reunion concert at Mercury.



If I hadn't gone, I wouldn't have discovered that my Mr kicks ass at foosball (thanks to Gareth and Colleen for inviting us to play). 




I also wouldn't have bumped into Liesl, lovely illustrator I first 'met' online, and heard her take on giving dreams a shot... "You either give your dreams a shot at the expense of security, or choose security at the expense of your dreams." I like her. 


If I hadn't popped a little point-shoot camera (a Canon something-or-other) in my bag, I wouldn't have been able to take pictures... of people taking pictures. There's something very interesting about taking pictures of music don't you think?


If I hadn't gone, I wouldn't have been reminded how kind and open-minded people can be. I had some surprisingly kind encounters last night. Maybe the Cape Town cliques are dissolving... 

If I hadn't gone, I wouldn't have head this live... *Enjoy*

No comments:

Post a Comment