The Cat's Whiskers

Friday nights have been redefined! Friday night is art night. Don't bother to invite me out (I only go out on a Friday the 13th anyway), I'll be arting*, on little canvases like this one...


I didn't know what to get a friend of mine for her birthday. Then it hit me, she LOVES her cats (which is far better than hating her cats but you know what I mean). So, like a Facebook stalker, I copied one of her mobile pics, bought a 15x15cm canvas and started painting. This is how last Friday night looked...



* yes, I totally just made up that word : ) 

3 comments:

  1. That is beautiful! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet :) Thanks Jerusha, encouragement is always appreciated :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful :) & such likeness to the kitty in the photo. Love you made up word as well!

    ReplyDelete