Potato Forest {Drawing}

This is what happens when you buy a big sweet potato, with the intention of roasting it, but then throw oven bake chips in the oven instead because it's faster. Yes, I'm that kind of girl.



Okay, so I'm no Nigella but I have a potato forest. It's okay to feel just a little jealous. 

Oh, and this is my first drawing of 2012. I'm trying to complete a drawing a day for the month of January. It's my first self-challenge for the New year and I have to say, it's far more inspiring than trying to lose weight.  

Chips anyone? 

3 comments:

  1. Or maybe just use the drawing (rather than buy!) to give you exposure. Your signature could be included on the image. I'm new at this so don't know exactly how to go about it. Whatever image/artwork I select will be trademarked/protected.
    Thanks,
    Lindsay
    midnightsunbks@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok the last post was regarding the potato forest drawing of yours to possibly be used for an "Idaho Grown" campaign I'm starting. The first post I believe did not go through. Anyhow, please contact me regarding the drawing.
    Thanks!
    Lindsay
    Idaho Grown
    midnightsunbks@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lindsay, I'm flattered and happy you asked but I don't want exposure in the US because I'm based in SA and I don't sell my doodles. Thanks anyway :)

    ReplyDelete